Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pink & Brown Monkey

$60
Since I am a huge girly girl, you can only imagine the fun I had making this cake! :) This one would look super cute sitting on the dresser in a pink & brown nursery until it's time to put the diapers to use! I love the polka dots, damask, & giraffe print! I just love little monkeys since I have one living with me, so I thought this cute little wooden monkey would add the perfect touch. This cake includes 67 size 2 diapers, 3 custom burp cloths, 1 wooden animal cutout, ribbon, and shredded paper.

What can be better than taking a "cake" apart to find loads of diapers and these super cute burp cloths?!?!

You can purchase a set of 3 custom burp cloths alone for $20!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE April! I love it! What a great gift for some lucky mommy to be!
Andrea

Blessed said...

I love it!!!! So cute! I think it may be your cutest yet! I love your new blog header too. You go girl!