Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brady

$70 (including initial)
What a fun version of a diaper cake for a sweet boy! This was for our friends Caleb & Cherie, and their little boy-to-be, Brady Graham. Cherie is a wonderful decorator and has designed one of the cutest nurseries I've ever seen! It is full of light blues with a touch of white & navy blue. The theme is jungle animals, which I LOVE so I was so excited to go on a mission for all the little pieces of this diaper cake! This cake includes 67 size 2 diapers, 3 custom burp cloths, 3 wooden animal cutouts, ribbon, a styrofoam initial covered in scrapbooking paper, & shredded paper. I'm showing pictures of it with and without the "B" so you can get an idea of how it will look for YOU!

All wrapped up & ready to go!

Brady's sweet nursery




Would love to hear what you think!!

3 comments:

The Kinards said...

These cakes are sooooooooo adorable! Puts the ones I've made to shame! Good luck with your business. I would love to see what other items you sew that you might be able to ship! Would love to support your business! :)

Blessed said...

April,

I love them both! They are so cute!!! I am proud of you for starting this business and I wish you the best with it! Can't wait to see what's next! :) I'll add you to my favorites! Love ya!

andreabrosto said...

I LOVE this one!! It's just the cutest thing! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!