Saturday, January 16, 2010

Polka Dot Ladybug

$45
A diaper cake is a great gift for a group of shower hostesses or friends to go in together and purchase for the mommy-to-be! However, if you're shopping on your own and/or are on a smaller budget, the 2-tier diaper cake is the way to go! I finished this one minutes ago and I couldn't wait any longer to share it with y'all'! This cake includes 50 size 2 diapers, 2 custom burp cloths, 2 wooden ladybug cutouts, ribbon, & shredded paper.

Polkadots & zebra print are my FAVORITE! You could definitely tell that if you've seen my house! And who doesn't love the classic black & white? Sweet little ladybugs add the perfect touch to this cake!
A super cute cake for a BOY or a GIRL!!

You may purchase an extra set of 2 custom burp cloths for $15!

2 comments:

Karen logan said...

Very cute April! Is this one coming to my store?? :-)

April Kay said...

Yup, Karen! It is SO coming to your store! Along with 2 others that are on my blog! :)