Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cowboy Colt

Okay, so how cute is this fabric!?!!?

The first time I laid eyes on it, I just knew I had to have it for a diaper cake!! I was sooo excited to tackle this one! Cowboy-themed nurseries are so popular these days and there are so many cute accessories out there for decorating! You or your friend will be one super stylish, hot momma with these burp cloths thrown over their shoulder! ha! :) This cake includes 67 size 2 diapers, 3 custom burp cloths, 2 wooden cutouts, ribbon, & shredded paper. What cute little cowboy wouldn't love staring at his diaper cake until it's time to take it apart and unroll those diapers??

$65

This cake is a shout-out to my good friend, Carrie, who was my inspiration in starting this business! It's named after her sweet "baby", Colt! Well, he's no longer a baby really. I sure wish I would have had this idea 3 years ago for his baby shower! His cowboy nursery is just precious and the "Cowboy Colt" cake would have been perfect in it! I wanted to share these pics with you to show you an idea of how you can custom order a diaper cake to match any nursery! I absolutely LOVE decorating & coordinating fabrics!



A set of 3 custom burp cloths can be purchased for $20. (Of course if you purchase a diaper cake, they're included in the cake!


**NOTE: The burp cloth w/ the cowboy fabric in the pics above was sewn to where the cowboys would be right side up when the burp cloth is draped over a mother's shoulder. However, if you would rather have the print to where the cowboys are right side up when the burp cloth is displayed on the diaper cake, I could sew the fabric horizontally. See below! Just let me know how you would like it.

2 comments:

Blessed said...

LOVE it! I so needed that for his nursery! It matches perfectly!!!!! OK, I think now THIS one might be my favorite!

April Kay said...

Thanks so much y'all for the comments! Jennifer, no I have lots of fabrics and I can always buy some more of what you're looking for! If you ever want to place an order with either burp cloths or diaper cakes, just email me the theme/colors/etc. you're looking for and then we can go from there.