Sunday, February 7, 2010

Now In The Stores!!!

On January 19th I took my diaper cakes to Russellville, KY (about 30 minutes from BG) to be displayed in the cutest little store ever called Personally Yours Boutique. It is located directly on the town square. My friend, Heather, is displaying her beautiful handmade knot dresses in the boutique and told the owner about me starting up my diaper cake business. They approached me back in November about me displaying my cakes there, and after a couple of months of getting everything ready, here I am now with my "product" officially being sold in stores! Ha! :) Check out the website, http://www.personallyyoursboutique.com/! There are soooo many cute things in this store! Click on "Meet our Handmade Artists" and you'll see my business listed, along with some of the others. I can't believe how many talented people there are out there! And check out Heather's little dresses. There is a link to her blog, TaylorMade4U, here on my blog, as well as a link to the boutique. The owner of Personally Yours, Karen Logan, is such a wonderful Christian woman and I'm so thankful to be getting to know her!

Final preparations to my cakes at home before taking them to the boutique



I LOVE the storefront!!


Karen & me showing off my creations!
Karen is SUCH a hard worker! She is not only the fabulous business woman, but many of the items in the store are her OWN designs! She makes so many different things.

The "Pink & Brown Monkey" cake on display with the Valentine's Day items!

TaylorMade4You designs! Heather is sooo talented with her sewing! She has been my little "mentor" since we've moved to BG. :)



No comments: