Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diaper Cakes...... AND MORE!!!!

Check out these sweet little onesies with appliques! I can add appliques to all sorts of things. Also, I will gladly applique something you already have - just email me for pricing! I have lots of fabric & can purchase more, so let me know what you're looking for.
Onesie with initial or heart $12
Child's t-shirt w/ initial or heart $15


I LOVE this vintage fabric! This little shirt will look so cute with a little long-sleeved shirt under it & blue jeans until spring gets here!


Onesie w/ applique & burp cloth set $19

Two of my hot momma best friends showing off their new Stinky Britches goodies! Carrie's baby girl "P" will be here in April & Danyelle's sweet baby boy will be here in July! He's gonna look so stinkin' cute in his little western attire!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

LOVE my cute little onesies! Thank you so much. They are too cute!!!