Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Prissy Princess Cake


This was an extra special order! A friend from so many years ago randomly contacted me and said she was helping with a baby shower in Bowling Green and wanted to order a diaper cake! She was actually the college roomie of one of my best friends growing up (Paula) so we got to meet her that way. I just love Amanda and it was soooo good to see her again!

Amanda emailed me a picture of the bedding and said that the shower was going to be centered around that theme. I was so excited to find this fabric that matched the bedding perfectly! This was such a fun, girly cake to make... right up my alley!!
I matched the diaper cake to this really cute Rapunzel Bedding from JC Penney
Pretty as Princess! All wrapped up and ready to be delivered...

No comments: