Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Little Boy!

Dyan hosted a baby shower for her very best friend this past weekend and was wanting a diaper cake to use this as a centerpiece for one of the tables. Her friend is having a little boy, and is decorating her nursery in browns, greens, and baby blue. So, Dyan used this theme in the shower planning. I added the initial of the baby's last name to make it a little more special for the momma-to-be! I am IN LOVE with how bright & fun this cake turned out! It reminds me of my own sweet, spunky little boy!

Dyan also sent me the invitation to help in my designing of the cake:

I'm showing a couple of different ribbon variations in these pics. This cake includes 45 size 2 diapers, 2 custom burp cloths, a 2" foam initial, ribbon, & shredded paper.

$45

2 comments:

andreabrosto said...

That's a fun one! I really like the fabric! Where did you find it?

Blessed said...

cute!!!!!!